A 74-year-old man died after he accidentally swallowed his dentures while having sex with a 62-year-old prostitute in Taiwan.
The prostitute said she had sex with him for 30 minutes which is quite impressive. She said the man had paid her and was about to put on his clothes when he suddenly collapsed.
“He fell back onto the bed. His eyes were open but he was not moving although I shook his body and tried to wake him up,” said the woman, who called the rescue team.
The man was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Doctors later found his dentures lodged in his throat.