As a follow-up to our earlier post on text messages, I decided to tell you why I may not be responding to your mentions on Twitter:
- - Your #hashtags don’t make #anysense.
- - Mentioning 6 people in a tweet allows me 8 letters for a response.
- - You are referring to last night — which I don’t remember.
- - You made my previous tweet sound stupid.
- - You are spam.
- - You are breaking my false sense of security — who are you again?
- - ‘lol’ is just as bad of a response on Twitter as in a text message.
- - #yourhashtagsaresolongthatihaveahardtimefiguringoutwhattheysay
- - I don’t follow you.
- - You are a brand and I don’t think you would appreciate my bashing you on a social network.
- - Emoticons aren’t considered a tweet.