There isn’t one person in this country who hasn’t read the three letters “LOL” used to describe a state of: Laughing Out Loud. More than likely, you were confused early on by why someone would ever want to overuse such a simple and useless three letters. However on the same token, you were confused as well why 80% of the country uses it on a daily basis including yourself, your girlfriend, your best friend and.. *shutter* your mom. It is hard to say exactly where this term came from or why it became so popular but, without knowing specfics, I will assume and report that the term LOL was created by someone who: A) laughed a lot and B) hated good grammar. Someone could also say that this supposed persons humour was contagious because it caught on faster than flys find sh*t.
Tagged: text messaging
- Wondering why The Hungry and Foolish looks different? Head on over here to find out why.
- Meet Zach Sobiech: An Inspiration To Us AllMay 21, 2013
- Penn Jillette’s secrets of “Celebrity Apprentice”: Donald Trump is a whackjob!May 21, 2013
- Watch This: National Anthem FailMay 21, 2013
- The End of An EraMay 21, 2013